- Immediate start
- Mornington Peninsula location
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Communications Coordinator based at our Senior Campus in Langwarrin South.
The Communications Coordinator provides support to the Director of Community Relations to promote the three campuses of Woodleigh School. The successful applicant will have a broad range of publishing and editing responsibilities relevant to communicating the goings on at a busy School.
This is a part-time position with an FTE of 0.60.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Produce the School's regular communications across multiple platforms
- Source and produce content for school publications
- Assist in writing regular editorials for local print publications
- Maintain the content of the School's website/portal under the guidance of the Director of Community Relations.
- Assist with event ticketing and promotion
- Support major events
- Database management for current families and past students
Experience and Skills
Must be able to demonstrate:
- High-level publishing and editing skills
- High-level organisational, planning and time management skills
- Skills and system knowledge of Publishing and editing, understanding of web Content Management Systems, Intermediate graphic design, Photography, and social media skills are desirable
- Data management and appropriate data security experience
- Time management skills, including the ability to work to fixed deadlines
Conditions of Employment
- A Working With Children's Check is required for this position
- Qualification and First Aid/Anaphylaxis is required for this position
- COVID-19 Vaccination (3rd dose)
For further information about this role, please contact Adam Liddiard (Director of Community Relations) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about Woodleigh can be found here.
Applications must be made online by 5pm Friday 27 May 2022.
Woodleigh School is an equal opportunity employer. Woodleigh School is committed to a Child Safe school environment and has zero tolerance of child abuse.